This post contains affiliate links.
With more deals than Black Friday, Amazon.com’s Prime Day is shaping up to be the deal of the year. The party is exclusively for Amazon Prime members; it starts at Midnight, and goes all day July 15, 2015.
This is a global shopping event where Prime members can find deals on products across categories including electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. Members will enjoy deals on items perfect for summer adventures, their to-do list, family road trips, back to school supplies, and everyday essentials. Prime members can shop on any device, including smartphones and tablets and enjoy deals anytime, and anywhere.
Amazon’s recent press release lists a sampling of the deals that will be offered on Prime day on items ranging from toys to household appliances, books, entertainment, and so much more.
Try Prime for Free
Interested in this Amazon.com megasale, but don’t have Prime? You can give Prime a test drive with a 30-day trial membership for free.
Yes, the sale still applies with this trial membership – along with the free shipping, and all the other benefits of Prime membership.
What are the benefits of Prime Membership?
- Free 2-day Shipping (and sometimes faster) – Choose from over 20 million eligible items with unlimited deliveries and no minimum order size.
- Prime Instant Video – You get unlimited instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV episodes with your Prime membership.
- Prime Photos – free storage in Amazon Cloud Drive for your entire photo collection. It’s like having a virtual album of every one of your photos that you can access at any time, no matter which device you use.
- Prime Music – You get unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – Borrow one Kindle book per month from over 800,000 titles for free on any Kindle device with no due dates.