- Hunting for a new home was stressful, but we knew we’d be ok wherever we landed as long as we had each other.
- After we finally got moved and settled in, we explored our new neighborhood.
- I had some thoughts about the fourth anniversary of my cancer diagnosis.
- My little girl turned 5.
- We discovered this beautiful shrine in our neighborhood.
- I finally finished my degree.
- I attended my first Word Camp.
- I attended the Project Lead Workshop for breast cancer advocates in Washington D.C.
Each year I pick a word as a focal point to help keep me on task for my goals.
With our new home in this wonderful new neighborhood, I’ve been thinking a lot about putting down roots and really becoming a part of this community.
After a year of illness, I’m putting a much greater focus on improving my health.
Roots and health = strength
My word for this year is STRONG.